World class developers
Some agencies specialise in “front-end” development, others “back-end”. We’re experts in both. We create beautifully crafted HTML and CSS but we can also integrate it with business systems.
Let’s have a look at front-end first.
Beautiful websites are more than just skin deep. At Headscape we firmly believe that the user interfaces for beautiful websites should be implemented in ways that are flexible and use modern best practice.
Although we use technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3, we still ensure your website will work in older browsers too. We can even create user interfaces that adapt to small screen devices such as mobile, using techniques such as responsive design.
We believe in providing an acceptable experience for all users. In other words, the sites we create are built to work in pretty much any browser or device.
This, of course, doesn’t mean that your site will look identical in every browser. Older browsers simply can’t offer the same experience as more modern browsers so there will be aesthetic differences in presentation between, say, IE8 and Firefox.
At Headscape we have a dedicated team of developers who specialise in bringing rich functionality to the websites we work on. Working using a range of languages including .net and PHP we have:
- Developed complex bespoke ecommerce solutions that integrate closely with backend fulfilment, accounting and CRM systems.
- Developed ecommerce sites utilising the Magento platform.
- Created content management systems (CMS) that are bespoke to our clients’ specific requirements. This is achieved by utilising our reusable CMS code.
- Utilised off-the-shelf CMS technologies EpiServer, ExpressionEngine, Umbraco and Wordpress to deliver appropriate technological solutions for our clients.
- Integrated websites with third party applications such as CRM systems and SAP.
- Utilised powerful functionality provided by third party APIs. This includes extensive experience integrating Google Maps, Multimap, EventBrite, Yahoo Pipes, Twitter, Facebook and Dropbox into many customer websites.
Interesting in learning more about our development approach? Visit our development blog